Branding

Last week i was introduced to branding. Branding is the process of giving a meaning to specific organization, company, products or services by creating and shaping a brand in consumers’ minds. So during all of last week we had to come up with a name for our group and make our own branding logo/video. During our class time my group members and I were trying to come up with names for our production company that made sense but also wasn't taken by any other companies with that name. At first we tried to combine our names together (Shonna, Jeremmiah, and Aiykiera) that didn't work. Then we thought JAS productions but that was taken by someone else. But then we finally decided on "Dark J.A.S. Productions" which contained the first letter of our names and better yet, there was nobody that owned it either. As far as branding websites I tried blender and let me just say it wasn't quite simple it was like a conundrum inside of a complex conundrum. After various of tutorial videos and attempts to try to figure out how to work it I eventually gave up. I then found out that i could use keynote to make my branding logo. Keynote was very simple not much to make you lose your mind, it reminds me of powerpoint because of all the cool effects you can use to make it come out how you want it to look. My video is simple but it was better than nothing. At the end of everything we are going to decide which of our videos look better to put in the beginning of our short film. If you want to learn more about what branding is and more: https://www.thebrandingjournal.com/2015/10/what-is-branding-definition/

Comments

Popular Posts